Friday, April 4, 2014

Free Write about that interesting site.

Refering to inclass project over:
http://learnonline.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/its-not-plagiarism-its-an-easy-essay/

First thought; Why on earth did my English college professor tell educate me on this?
Ignorance is bliss. Now I know for sure I can do wrong.
 I don't wish to, but... What are you thinking Ms. A?
 I don't understand. I enjoy you, but these simple community college minds, like my own, have gears turning.

We can't help but think
"IT'S A TRAP!!"

As I started reading the comments I find it entertaining how people either call it a sham, even make fun of the person who posted it. Some just copy pasted a little of what he said and was like" I agree with this *rolls eyes*. Sometimes I like comment sections, sometimes I do not.

One individual said "Have money, will graduate." I totally get that.
Sad unfair world isn't it?
Surprise that life.

I'll cry about my misfortune too, but can we all just whine and complain a little less?

... ... I'm suppose to be writing or a set amount of time but my thoughts on this are breif.... my interest has already faded. Along with my will to give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment