Monday, March 31, 2014

Point of view, Story, The Street

 It was a fine sunny morning in Washington, the smell of late breakfasts and exhaust all around me. My commuters on their way when it stands out to me a pair of black Shayswas pass over me. I know these leather soul shoes and they always mean trouble.
Ah, I see there over on the sidewalk another agent as they pass a brief case in an obvious manner. Who trains these fellas now? Did all the good ones quite when administration change?
Hey you, no running red lights!
Whats this hes just going to open it there on the bench? What a fool. With his smug sticky fingers on that nice key board, at least its neat to have a glance. Oh, a bird. This might be interesting. I hope it  poops on his head. Or yeah, that can happen too... ....look what you've done now rookie. There is a Pigeon terrorizing my commuters! AHHH, OWW! I don't appreciate screeching tires and broken glass on my hard dark skin. How dare you! Why on earth does that brief case have lazers anyway? Now you're just gonna try and reason with it in the middle of me aren't ya? ... I didn't expect that to work. What ever you do with that lame excuse of a breakfast don't leave it here. I'll flag the authority's for littering... wait... you're CIA aren't you? I wonder if they can do anything about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment