Friday, March 28, 2014

Sky

Things aren't always what they seem... 

I often wonder what things around me might just be an illusion.
What matters and what doesn't.
The working of the mind in dreams.
I wonder why in my dreams some details do not appear, like there is a person standing adjacent to me who is a friend. I don't know if they are male or female or even the color of there hair I just know I'm near a friend.
I wonder what creates these illusions at night.
Are they just spontaneous brain compulsions as I sleep?
I find it fascinating the simple things that can inspire a dream.

As I look at this image I directly relate it to the one I saw before it stating "That the sky is the limit." Maybe it's but an illusion and your fate could be much closer or further than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment